1 cup (260g) Peanut Butter (any flavour)
1 cup Sugar alternatively use Xylitol
1 whole egg
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160°C.
2. Mix together Peanut Butter and Sugar till combined.
3. Add the egg and mix through.
4. Roll 40-50g balls of dough.
5. On a baking sheet add the ball 5cm apart from each other. Press down slightly.
6. Bake for 15min.
7. Biscuit won’t be hard. Leave to cool down before removing from the baking sheet. Biscuit will now be nice and crunchy.
8. ENJOY AND SHARE!!!
I am working on a Vegan recipe.